Here are some of Nate's professionally taken newborn pics. I was very pleased with how they turned out. I'm starting to get comfortable with life with 2 kiddos, although it is VERY hectic. The kids and I made a trip to the delta last week and visited with a bunch of folks. Presley was WONDERFUL, so that was a nice little surprise. We are going to try to swing a trip to the beach next week...I'll let ya know how that turns out?!? Anyway, here are some tidbits about caring for an infant that I had forgotten:
1) I'm a bit obsessed with the frequency of his BMs.
2) I am very excited when there are coupons for diapers in the Sunday paper.
3) Breastfeeding hurts.
4) Quitting breastfeeding hurts even more...picture 3 sports bras with cabbage leaves sticking
5) Formula is ridiculously expensive. A $2 coupon is not that big of a savings for what it costs. Send me some more samples, please...that may not actually save me more, but it seems like
5) 1 child can produce a whole load of laundry in one day...and folding itsy bitsy clothes is not
at all fun...and Nate has yet to offer up any help.
6) What's with all this spit up?!? YOU ARE HUNGRY...KEEP IT DOWN!
7) When he is sleeping, then startled, and he sticks his arms out like an enthusiastic preacher
man, i laugh every time.
FYI - Ashleigh Peak took my pics and I would DEFINITELY recommend her. If interested, go to www.ashleighpeakphotography.com.